The Wall of Unforgettable Posts.

The Wall of Unforgettable Posts.

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
04 Aug 22

@beowulf said
We should have a place in here where iconic posts can be seen forever.

Over the years some posts have made me burst out laughing and it's a shame they are lost to the sands of time.

Sometimes it's funny because of what was said and sometimes it's all about timing etc etc.

It should be a pay feature.
If you want it on the Wall you must pay a fee.
(Thumbs are not a r ...[text shortened]... d on and it takes you to the thread where the post was made.

Maybe call it..."The Wall of Gods" 🤔
By the way. You can do such a wall (minus the payment) by yourself,. Just create a thread and link those post. lets see what happens.

Misfit King

Moves
04 Aug 22

@ponderable said
By the way. You can do such a wall (minus the payment) by yourself,. Just create a thread and link those post. lets see what happens.
Nobody clicks on links.

If I could do that with the actual post viewable then I would but people like Rusty would clog it up.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
18 Aug 22

@beowulf said
We should have a place in here where iconic posts can be seen forever.

Over the years some posts have made me burst out laughing and it's a shame they are lost to the sands of time.

Sometimes it's funny because of what was said and sometimes it's all about timing etc etc.

It should be a pay feature.
If you want it on the Wall you must pay a fee.
(Thumbs are not a r ...[text shortened]... d on and it takes you to the thread where the post was made.

Maybe call it..."The Wall of Gods" 🤔
There already is.
Just search: “Shavixmir” and you’ll have all the unforgettable posts you need.