Themed club Tournaments

Themed club Tournaments

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B
Death

is no semi-colon

Moves
03 Jun 09
1 edit

Club admins at present don't seem to be able to start themed (set piece) tournaments - a matter of some embarrassment to me, as the club i started - the Theme-ster's Union (Club 217) is kind of based on that very concept. If we could have themed tournaments, i could wipe the egg off my face.

Moves
03 Jun 09

i've asked for this before and russ said it was coming, when?....not even he knows.

B
Death

is no semi-colon

Moves
03 Jun 09

Thanks. I wonder if he is able to set them up on request, as i've heard he can do with public tournamnents? Russ?

Moves
03 Jun 09

Originally posted by Blackamp
Thanks. I wonder if he is able to set them up on request, as i've heard he can do with public tournamnents? Russ?
send feedback and ask.

BC
Anaconda Squeeze

Lucena City

Moves
08 Jun 09

Originally posted by trev33
send feedback and ask.
I tried sending a request to assist me in setting 'themed' tourney for my club members but I haven't got a reply. Maybe, they are pretty busy!!?:'(

B
Death

is no semi-colon

Moves
08 Jun 09
2 edits

Originally posted by Bobby Chess
I tried sending a request to assist me in setting 'themed' tourney for my club members but I haven't got a reply. Maybe, they are pretty busy!!?:'(
same here...

i imagine it would not be a big task, once they get around to it - the mechanism for set position/play from opening is already in place, only not fro clubs yet.

i think 'play from opening' games ought to be rated...