Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member Blackamp
    Death
    03 Jun '09 17:52 / 1 edit
    Club admins at present don't seem to be able to start themed (set piece) tournaments - a matter of some embarrassment to me, as the club i started - the Theme-ster's Union (Club 217) is kind of based on that very concept. If we could have themed tournaments, i could wipe the egg off my face.
  2. 03 Jun '09 18:10
    i've asked for this before and russ said it was coming, when?....not even he knows.
  3. Standard member Blackamp
    Death
    03 Jun '09 18:17
    Thanks. I wonder if he is able to set them up on request, as i've heard he can do with public tournamnents? Russ?
  4. 03 Jun '09 20:02
    Originally posted by Blackamp
    Thanks. I wonder if he is able to set them up on request, as i've heard he can do with public tournamnents? Russ?
    send feedback and ask.
  5. Standard member Bobby Chess
    Anaconda Squeeze
    08 Jun '09 02:09
    Originally posted by trev33
    send feedback and ask.
    I tried sending a request to assist me in setting 'themed' tourney for my club members but I haven't got a reply. Maybe, they are pretty busy!!?:'(
  6. Standard member Blackamp
    Death
    08 Jun '09 07:01 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Bobby Chess
    I tried sending a request to assist me in setting 'themed' tourney for my club members but I haven't got a reply. Maybe, they are pretty busy!!?:'(
    same here...

i imagine it would not be a big task, once they get around to it - the mechanism for set position/play from opening is already in place, only not fro clubs yet.

i think 'play from opening' games ought to be rated...