1. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 17:06
    I use FF, GM and all of ouroboros's and Wayne 1234's wonderful goodies.

When I go to the forums and click a thread, I see the poster info on the left-hand side of the page and the posted text to the right of that. It's nice to be able to see so much info about the poster, as well as reading his (insert appropriate adjective here) post.

However, if the poster has a long username (eg. huckleberryhound), and is a subscriber, and has moved within the last 5 minutes, then that left-hand section can move up to 4cm to the right, because of the "Sub" star and the "recently moved" dot, then the player's rating, then his flag.

Could the rating and the flag go under the username, in that space to the left of the avatar?

It doesn't make much of a difference with short posts, but with long ones it increases the page length considerably. Also I think it would look better.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 20:53
    Originally posted by c99ux
    I use FF, GM and all of ouroboros's and Wayne 1234's wonderful goodies.

When I go to the forums and click a thread, I see the poster info on the left-hand side of the page and the posted text to the right of that. It's nice to be able to see so much info about the poster, as well as reading his (insert appropriate adjective here) post.

However, if ...[text shortened]... long ones it increases the page length considerably. Also I think it would look better.
    I agree with your suggestion. But maybe you should post it in the Developers Forum or send a PM to ouroboros, as it's not something Russ can do anything about.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree