1. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 09:442 edits
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Yep. read back through my posts but can't see anyone on this site whom I've threatened to release information about? Perhaps if you quoted a post of mine that reflects this?

skeeter
    πŸ™„

As for you never threatening or stalking me let's start with:

"Serious now Xanth. If you do not withdraw from the arrakis tourney you will become general population. Doubt me? - lets just start with what's on the database:

[my full name], born......

OTU...this little chronicle is guaranteed to become an epic if you continue on your present course."

You will me with the release of my private details unless I do what you say. Now let's hear your reasons why this isn't a threat. Let's not mention the stalking that got you the information in the first place.
  2. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 09:45
    I've never ever threatened or stalked or harrased XanthosNZ. Stump up the post that proves me wrong. You're called out Xanth.

skeeter
    As to Xanth, he gets what he deserves. Russ has no control and no re-dress over what I publish on another site. Xanth practically dared me to release his personal data and I'm going to oblige. He knows what he has to do to to prevent this. It's got nothing to do with morals.

skeeter
  3. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 09:52
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    πŸ™„

As for you never threatening or stalking me let's start with:

"Serious now Xanth. If you do not withdraw from the arrakis tourney you will become general population. Doubt me? - lets just start with what's on the database:

[my full name], born......

OTU...this little chronicle is guaranteed to become an epic if you continue on your present c ...[text shortened]... a threat. Let's not mention the stalking that got you the information in the first place.
    Yep. That was directed to someone nicked Xanth. You're XanthosNZ. Hardly the same identity, I would have thought? Still waiting for that incriminating post.

skeeter
  4. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 09:54
    Originally posted by Chakan
    [b]As to Xanth, he gets what he deserves. Russ has no control and no re-dress over what I publish on another site. Xanth practically dared me to release his personal data and I'm going to oblige. He knows what he has to do to to prevent this. It's got nothing to do with morals.

skeeter
    [/b]
    Yep. That was directed to someone nicked Xanth. You're defending someone who calls himself XanthosNZ. Hardly the same identity, I would have thought? Still waiting for that incriminating post.

skeeter
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 09:58
    😡 Semantics 😴
  6. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 10:05
    😡 Semantics 😴
    Possibly. But legal semantics, nevertheless.

skeeterπŸ˜‰
  7. Joined
    28 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 10:12
    You're in the Phlab's PFC now marinak. Take a few days and review the posts. You'll be up to speed in no time.
    skeeter

Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Errr, whats this?
    there is evidence that you shorten nicknames when replying (even in this thread)
  8. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 10:17
    Originally posted by aging blitzer
    there is evidence that you shorten nicknames when replying (even in this thread)
    Clever boy. There's a good reason for that. Think about it.

skeeter
  9. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 10:23
    Clever boy. There's a good reason for that. Think about it.

skeeter
    You're the queen of self-denial.
  10. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 11:13
    Yep. That was directed to someone nicked Xanth. You're defending someone who calls himself XanthosNZ. Hardly the same identity, I would have thought? Still waiting for that incriminating post.

skeeter
    Someone called "Xanth" who just happened to be in the ladies' tournament and have the same real name as our own XanthosNZ?

"Serious now Xanth. If you do not withdraw from the arrakis tourney you will become general population."

I don't know what law of what country you think would NOT treat that as unique identification.
  11. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 12:22

skeeter
    Unbelievable! I had thought you were just a bit mad, now I'm convinced you're a total fruitloop.

Thanks for reading first and then posting. As I said, I at first entered the tournament partly to show arrakis that the way he started the tournament wasn't the best (better is to start a thread in Tournaments taking entries and then send those to Russ for him to enter), I planned on staying in a few days at most. Since then I have been threatened repeated ...[text shortened]... ers and I'm not going to be the next person to back down. She can either put up or shut up.

What do you want me to post? Your address? phone number? parents names / occupations? what?

More importantly where?? You would just love for me the violate the TOS. So you nominate where and I'll send it. There's a little taste for you in Phlabs' PFC . Nothing that will mean anything to anyone else but has significance for you. Get your faggy mate starrman to check it.

skeeter

Your direct response to his post is undeniably directed at him. If you are honestly expecting this pathetic use of a nickname to barrier you from any theoretical legal action, you've gone gonzo. If it came to it, I and plenty of other people would be quite happy to testify that, without a single shred of doubt, your posts were directed at XanthosNZ. Your use of his real name and conversations in the PFCF and the designation of this parents also clarify that he was the object of your actions.

You are seriously disturbed and I reccommend you seek help.
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 14:22
    Psychotic, vindictive and delusional. She's just the total package.
  13. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 15:47
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Psychotic, vindictive and delusional. She's just the total package.
    She harrasses out of love, all little children do that.
  14. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 22:53
    What's the point of this thread ??

No-one could find out anything about me over the Internet (and that's that)

... If Xanthos (or anyone else) has posted personal information or pm'd
    these to Skeeter then this is his problem ... If you don't trust anyone, don't give him/her personal info of you - as simple as that -

As for Michelle ... Well, despite not being best buds, I'm sure she could do better then Xanthos

Boris
  15. The sky
    Moves
    19 Jan '06 00:48
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    If Xanthos (or anyone else) has posted personal information or pm'd
    these to Skeeter then this is his problem ... If you don't trust anyone, don't give him/her personal info of you - as simple as that -
    My impression was that they know each other in real life. Also, you may trust a person completely at some point, but this may change later. And if someone is a bit clever and very intent on getting personal information about another person, just the real name and approximate location may be enough to find out the rest.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree