1. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    19 Apr '07 18:24
    Here is my next great idea. Give back the recs and create a "throw tomato" option. The thrower could mouse over the avatar of a poster and "throw a tomato" leaving a small tomato icon where the person clicks. There would have to be a limit on how many tomatoes you can throw in a set time period, say 5 a week. The bright minds that coded the mouse over extension for firefox could write something that says who threw the tomato. There could also be a tomato counter. The tomatoes will expire after a set time also say 1 day from launch or a week. In addition the tomatoes should be post specific if possible.
  2. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '07 18:31
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    Here is my next great idea. Give back the recs and create a "throw tomato" option. The thrower could mouse over the avatar of a poster and "throw a tomato" leaving a small tomato icon where the person clicks. There would have to be a limit on how many tomatoes you can throw in a set time period, say 5 a week. The bright minds that coded the mouse ...[text shortened]... y 1 day from launch or a week. In addition the tomatoes should be post specific if possible.
    You've basically just stolen my idea from about an hour ago.
  3. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    19 Apr '07 18:54
    Originally posted by dottewell
    You've basically just stolen my idea from about an hour ago.
    Mines better. Its more expansive.Basically.
  4. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '07 19:00
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    Mines better. Its more expansive.Basically.
    True. One or both of us should also suggest the facility to rank users according to the number of forum bans they've racked up.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Apr '07 19:421 edit
    I'd like to choose which items I am able to throw. Other items could include: old shoe, heads of lettuce, a dented can of cream corn, a soggy protein rag, etc.
  6. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    19 Apr '07 19:45
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I'd like to choose which items I am able to throw. Other items could include: old shoe, heads of lettuce, a dented can of cream corn, a soggy protein rag, etc.
    I'm sure phlabs would know of a ff extension to get for those!
  7. Subscriberbeatlemaniaonline
    Purveyor of Potatoes
    Here
    Moves
    19 Apr '07 19:47
    or the mods have something like a paintball gun or such
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '07 20:32
    Testing the new scheme.....

http://tinyurl.com/2cjqop
  9. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 01:421 edit
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Testing the new scheme.....

http://tinyurl.com/2cjqop
    That was awesome!!! Very theraputic too! I'm out of recs, but I love this idea!

edit: That was just too much fun -- especially the ones with the sound effects!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree