1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    31 Aug '06 16:20
    *Create New Game
    Time Bank or Vacation setting?

*Click Time Bank game option.

New profile: Hi, I'm a pretty slow player... feel free to time me out if my time runs out. I do not play vacation games, as I prefer the time bank option for all my games. I play all my games 7 day and 7 day time bank. This gives me 2 weeks for a move if I need it. If I'm going to be away, I always notify anyone I am playing with.

P-
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '06 16:30
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    *Create New Game
    Time Bank or Vacation setting?

*Click Time Bank game option.

New profile: Hi, I'm a pretty slow player... feel free to time me out if my time runs out. I do not play vacation games, as I prefer the time bank option for all my games. I play all my games 7 day and 7 day time bank. This gives me 2 weeks for a move if I need it. If I'm going to be away, I always notify anyone I am playing with.

P-
    That's ok if you trust your opponent.........and if you did, there would be no need for any change.
    Or would there?
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    31 Aug '06 16:32
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    That's ok if you trust your opponent.........and if you did, there would be no need for any change.
    Or would there?
    What is the trust? You pic the option of game type. Vacation System or Time Bank System. You do read all the info on a game before you click accept, don't you? Send me a 7/7 game and a PM, I'll probably play.... send me a 3/0 game and I will not.

Perhaps I'm not following what you are saying?

P-
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '06 16:46
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    What is the trust? You pic the option of game type. Vacation System or Time Bank System. You do read all the info on a game before you click accept, don't you? Send me a 7/7 game and a PM, I'll probably play.... send me a 3/0 game and I will not.

Perhaps I'm not following what you are saying?

P-
    Yes, I agree with you - if you accept a game on certain terms you should abide by them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree