Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member Ichibanov
    King of slow
    17 Jun '08 01:41
    Seems like it'd be highly useful to have timeout/timebank settings on the clan challenge creation screen itself. Sometimes I'd like to "sell" a match by using the other clan's time controls. This is doable by temporarily changing my clan settings and then changing them back when I'm done. It'd make more sense to do directly per challenge with your own clan's defaults filled in to start.

Carrying the idea on a bit, it would also be nice to then be able to bounce a challenge back with a different time control. Seems like it should be as much a part of the match negotiation process as the players.
  2. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    17 Jun '08 03:56
    Originally posted by Ichibanov
    Seems like it'd be highly useful to have timeout/timebank settings on the clan challenge creation screen itself. Sometimes I'd like to "sell" a match by using the other clan's time controls. This is doable by temporarily changing my clan settings and then changing them back when I'm done. It'd make more sense to do directly per challenge with your own clan ...[text shortened]... Seems like it should be as much a part of the match negotiation process as the players.
    rec'd
  3. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    24 Jun '08 14:01
    Seems like it'd be highly useful to have timeout/timebank settings on the clan challenge creation screen itself. Sometimes I'd like to "sell" a match by using the other clan's time controls. This is doable by temporarily changing my clan settings and then changing them back when I'm done. It'd make more sense to do directly per challenge with your own clan ...[text shortened]... Seems like it should be as much a part of the match negotiation process as the players.
    supported
  4. 25 Jun '08 09:33
    endorsed
  5. 27 Jun '08 16:42
    rec'd
  6. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    16 Jul '08 19:38
    Originally posted by Alnwick Gadgy
    rec'd
    Should be a great enhancement and it should be easy to implement.

Supported
  7. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    23 Jul '08 14:55
    recced again. Does somebody listen?
  8. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    23 Jul '08 16:00 / 3 edits
    Does somebody listen?

Yes.

-Russ
  9. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    23 Jul '08 16:07
    Originally posted by Russ
    [b]Does somebody listen?

Yes.

-Russ[/b]
    Thank you.
  10. 25 Jul '08 00:42
    rec'd
  11. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    25 Jul '08 10:22 / 1 edit
    This change is now live.

-Russ