1. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    17 Jun '08 01:41
    Seems like it'd be highly useful to have timeout/timebank settings on the clan challenge creation screen itself. Sometimes I'd like to "sell" a match by using the other clan's time controls. This is doable by temporarily changing my clan settings and then changing them back when I'm done. It'd make more sense to do directly per challenge with your own clan's defaults filled in to start.

Carrying the idea on a bit, it would also be nice to then be able to bounce a challenge back with a different time control. Seems like it should be as much a part of the match negotiation process as the players.
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    17 Jun '08 03:56
    Originally posted by Ichibanov
    Seems like it'd be highly useful to have timeout/timebank settings on the clan challenge creation screen itself. Sometimes I'd like to "sell" a match by using the other clan's time controls. This is doable by temporarily changing my clan settings and then changing them back when I'm done. It'd make more sense to do directly per challenge with your own clan ...[text shortened]... Seems like it should be as much a part of the match negotiation process as the players.
    rec'd
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 14:01
    Seems like it'd be highly useful to have timeout/timebank settings on the clan challenge creation screen itself. Sometimes I'd like to "sell" a match by using the other clan's time controls. This is doable by temporarily changing my clan settings and then changing them back when I'm done. It'd make more sense to do directly per challenge with your own clan ...[text shortened]... Seems like it should be as much a part of the match negotiation process as the players.
    supported
  4. Joined
    28 Jan '04
    Moves
    25 Jun '08 09:33
    endorsed
  5. Northumberland
    Moves
    27 Jun '08 16:42
    rec'd
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 Jul '08 19:38
    Originally posted by Alnwick Gadgy
    rec'd
    Should be a great enhancement and it should be easy to implement.

Supported
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Jul '08 14:55
    recced again. Does somebody listen?
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Jul '08 16:003 edits
    Does somebody listen?

Yes.

-Russ
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Jul '08 16:07
    Originally posted by Russ
    [b]Does somebody listen?

Yes.

-Russ[/b]
    Thank you.
  10. USA
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 00:42
    rec'd
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 10:221 edit
    This change is now live.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree