1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    04 Oct '11 18:45
    How long a period of time is acceptable between when complaint is registered
    and when it gets a response / resolution?

A week?

2 weeks?

1 month?

never?

Why go through the process as requested when you get no response?
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Oct '11 22:46
    If they don't answer you can assume your request was too stupid for a reply.

They only reply to the important things... like making the t in my name a capital T, within hours that was processed 😛
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 05:59
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    How long a period of time is acceptable between when complaint is registered
    and when it gets a response / resolution?

A week?

2 weeks?

1 month?

never?

Why go through the process as requested when you get no response?
    the really important complaints need to be considered very carefully. it can take years to decide to take action. it may be decades before the action manifests. it may take an eternity for the really really complaints to be answered. know that an unanswered complaint is an expression of respect for how important it was.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    05 Oct '11 13:22
    Originally posted by coquette
    the really important complaints need to be considered very carefully. it can take years to decide to take action. it may be decades before the action manifests. it may take an eternity for the really really complaints to be answered. know that an unanswered complaint is an expression of respect for how important it was.
    Unfortunately, this is a financially driven enterprise.
    Customer satisfaction should be job # 1.

They are losing this battle, and will subsequently lose customers...as we are seeing.

When the bite is felt on the wallet, the issues will be dealt with, or they will perish altogether.
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    06 Oct '11 02:00
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Unfortunately, this is a financially driven enterprise.
    Customer satisfaction should be job # 1.

They are losing this battle, and will subsequently lose customers...as we are seeing.

When the bite is felt on the wallet, the issues will be dealt with, or they will perish altogether.
    I give the admins A+ for prompt response.
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 Oct '11 19:56
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    I wouldn't. I have been waiting over 6 weeks on a resolution.
    After repeated requests I can't even get a courtesy status response.

I am beginning to think that when there is a tough issue to deal with, they do nothing
    and hope it goes away.

That dog will not hunt!!!
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 12:44
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    So would I. Mentioned a broken link on the web site, got a response within the day and the link was fixed at the same time.

Of course, that was a real, provable, fixable problem. Perhaps, oh, I dunno, the nature of the complaint makes a difference? Maybe if you just have a vague gripe and no evidence, you don't get as prompt a service as when you provide details, and are in fact correct?

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree