1. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 14:02
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    Actually, you should be able to right-click on the little monkey icon and select 'Manage User Scripts', click on 'RHP My Games', and then the 'Edit' button. Since you already have it saved on your computer, no need to save it again. Once you make your changes and save/close your editor, it should automatically run the updated script.
    I have a question for you!

I would like to know if you are capable of taking the current data output:

1.32 days/6.66 days

And converting it to

1d 7h / 6d 15h

?
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 15:40
    Actually, you should be able to right-click on the little monkey icon and select 'Manage User Scripts', click on 'RHP My Games', and then the 'Edit' button. Since you already have it saved on your computer, no need to save it again. Once you make your changes and save/close your editor, it should automatically run the updated script.
    Sweet. I have a request though.

As I mentioned, I now only have the Timeout Remaining showing. When you start eating into your timebank, this shows as a negative number. Would it be possible when this number turns negative to change it to the Timebank remaining, in bold preferably to distinguish between Timeout/Timebank?

Don't worry if its too much hassle.

D
  3. Subscriberouroborosonline
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 16:531 edit
    Done and done.

The script now has some configuration constants at the top of the script that can help you modify the script a little easier.

When you grab the script:

http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/mygames.user.js

make sure that you do a SHIFT-reload so that you aren't pulling the script from your cache.

Note: since I don't usually dip into the timebank unless I'm playing 0 timeout, I haven't tested that part of the display...
  4. West Virginia
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 18:34
    Great script by the way! One thing I'm not sure about though. If it is my opponent's move, does it display my time bank or theirs?
  5. Subscriberouroborosonline
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 18:46
    It always displays your timebank.
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 19:12
    Done and done.

The script now has some configuration constants at the top of the script that can help you modify the script a little easier.

When you grab the script:

http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/mygames.user.js

make sure that you do a SHIFT-reload so that you aren't pulling the script from your cache.

Note: since I don't usually dip ...[text shortened]... into the timebank unless I'm playing 0 timeout, I haven't tested that part of the display...
    Apart from the binary, what are the possible values for the constants? I preferred the decimal display rather than the days and hours, but am unsure what I need to change the constant to.

Also, I'm not sure if the neg timeout is working.
    I have one game using timebank, and I have 20days, 12 hours and 44 minutes of TB remaining. On My Games, its showing up in bold: 1d 13h. It should show (IMO) 20d 12h, as the T/O figure isn't important anymore, just the Timebank.

I don't know if my requests are confusing the function of the script or not?

Cheers again,

D
  7. Subscriberouroborosonline
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 19:41
    Set the TIME_FORMAT to 'decimal' for the decimal display. The 'SHOW_*' constants are only 0 or 1. For you, set your SHOW_TIMEREM = 0 and SHOW_TIMEBANK = 1.
  8. Subscriberouroborosonline
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 19:441 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Apart from the binary, what are the possible values for the constants? I preferred the decimal display rather than the days and hours, but am unsure what I need to change the constant to.

Also, I'm not sure if the neg timeout is working.
    I have one game using timebank, and I have 20days, 12 hours and 44 minutes of TB remaining. On My Games, its showin 't know if my requests are confusing the function of the script or not?

Cheers again,

D
    Oh, I just re-read your request and I misunderstood. The script can't do what you are talking about currently.

You're looking to display the timeout remaining until it runs out and then switch to timebank. Once you make your move, the timeout will then again be displayed. Yes?
  9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 20:35
    Oh, I just re-read your request and I misunderstood. The script can't do what you are talking about currently.

You're looking to display the timeout remaining until it runs out and then switch to timebank. Once you make your move, the timeout will then again be displayed. Yes?
    Yup, that's the one.

I'm just trying to keep the info on an already busy page to a minimum. While I have timeout remaining, I'm not interested in the timebank figures. When my timebank is being eaten up, I'm not interested in what my timeout is doing.

So timeout while its running, when that runs out, switch to display Timebank, but bold it so its obvious that a switch has been made.

Cheers,

D
  10. West Virginia
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 01:17
    It always displays your timebank.
    The reason I asked was it seems to show the opponent's timeout when it is their move, so I thought it would make sense for it to show their timebank, but the numbers weren't adding up as I had thought.

Thanks
  11. Subscriberouroborosonline
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 01:21
    Originally posted by Drax946
    The reason I asked was it seems to show the opponent's timeout when it is their move, so I thought it would make sense for it to show their timebank, but the numbers weren't adding up as I had thought.

Thanks
    Blame that on XanthosNZ. His original modification always showed your timebank. 🙂
  12. Subscriberouroborosonline
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 02:56
    Yup, that's the one.

I'm just trying to keep the info on an already busy page to a minimum. While I have timeout remaining, I'm not interested in the timebank figures. When my timebank is being eaten up, I'm not interested in what my timeout is doing.

So timeout while its running, when that runs out, switch to display Timebank, but bold it so its obvious that a switch has been made.

Cheers,

D
    Okay, I've updated the script and added ADAPTIVE_MODE which is supposed to do what you want. I'll count on you to test it. 🙂
  13. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 03:58
    Okay, I've updated the script and added ADAPTIVE_MODE which is supposed to do what you want. I'll count on you to test it. 🙂
    I don't think its working, I've two games with bold time info:

1) My opponents TO has depleted and he has 4 days 14 hours TB to move (3 TO/7 TB). It says 1d 17 h on My Games.

2) I'm into my TB. I have 20 days, 4 hours left (14/21 TO/TB) in my TB (according to the game page). It says 1d 4h on My Games.

D
  14. Subscriberouroborosonline
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 04:34
    I don't think its working, I've two games with bold time info:

1) My opponents TO has depleted and he has 4 days 14 hours TB to move (3 TO/7 TB). It says 1d 17 h on My Games.

2) I'm into my TB. I have 20 days, 4 hours left (14/21 TO/TB) in my TB (according to the game page). It says 1d 4h on My Games.

D
    The script still only shows your timebank. So if your opponent is into his timebank, you won't see it.

Also, once the timeout remaining resets, you'll see the timeout remaining rather than your timebank. So after each move, you will fall back to timeout remaining. If it happens to be bold, that is probably a problem.

I'll have to wait until I'm into my timebank to test it and see. Or, challenge me to a 0 day timeout + x day timebank, unrated and I can test it.
  15. Subscriberouroborosonline
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 05:261 edit
    Okay, I've tried to clean the code up a little bit to squash bugs. Of course, that's probably introduced other bugs. 🙁 So give it a shot now. (Release early, release often.)

Also, I've changed the script so that the timebank displayed is dependent on whose move it is. This seems a little more intuitive to me, and to at least one other person I suspect.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree