1. Joined
    07 Jul '04
    Moves
    02 Jan '05 10:55
    The Time Zone setting at the RHP has only whole numbers (+1, +2, +3 etc.). There's no time zone setting such as +1/2. I would request Russ to introduce the 'halves' too. Please 🙂
  2. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    02 Jan '05 11:303 edits
    Originally posted by Kapil Gain
    The Time Zone setting at the RHP has only whole numbers (+1, +2, +3 etc.). There's no time zone setting such as +1/2. I would request Russ to introduce the 'halves' too. Please 🙂
    the time zone settings are also limited to just 12 hours ....
    some older people need to adjust for 30 or 40 years, i could probably do with 15 or 20.

a 92 year old told me : his new wife is ok, he is starting to get used to her ... his old one left him for another man during the war ... the second world war ... he married his new one straight away: no point wasting time.
  3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    02 Jan '05 18:14
    If not mistaken, Flexmore doesn't realise there are people living in a time zone with an half an hour offset.
  4. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jan '05 04:59
    Originally posted by Aiko
    If not mistaken, Flexmore doesn't realise there are people living in a time zone with an half an hour offset.
    Incorrect. All International Time Zones have "hour increments" If a particular area within that zone has a 1/2 hour setting it is a local adjustment only - usually based on a daylight saving factor.
    Here in NZ we are 13 hrs ahead of GMT due to the 1hr NZDST that prevails, and all provided for in the RHP time zone settings.

skeeter
  5. Not Kansas
    Moves
    04 Jan '05 05:43
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Incorrect. All International Time Zones have "hour increments" If a particular area within that zone has a 1/2 hour setting it is a local adjustment only - usually based on a daylight saving factor.
    Here in NZ we are 13 hrs ahead of GMT due to the 1hr NZDST that prevails, and all provided for in the RHP time zone settings.

skeeter
    In Newfoundland, they are 1/2 an hour off as well. Look it up.
    http://www.atlanticcanada.worldweb.com/TravelEssentials/TimeZones/8-188.html
  6. Joined
    07 Jul '04
    Moves
    08 Jan '05 15:01
    So dear Russ,

After all these posts, can we not have a 'half-hour' setting too? In addition, I think some people need a 'thirteenth hour' too. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree