1. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    12 Jul '09 10:03
    Perhaps it could be usefull, that the timebank of a player will be active after three moves.

In this way it could be reduced the time of waiting, to take a skull of the game.

Perhaps it could be usefull, too, that this games are ending automatically.

I saw in the forum for tournament, that there are a lot of people upset about user, who enter torunaments, without making a move in this games.

Perhaps it could be create a function, where those members vanished from the tournament - after two games are lost in this way, explained above 😉
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    12 Jul '09 16:26
    Originally posted by Hannilein007
    Perhaps it could be usefull, that the timebank of a player will be active after three moves.

In this way it could be reduced the time of waiting, to take a skull of the game.

Perhaps it could be usefull, too, that this games are ending automatically.

I saw in the forum for tournament, that there are a lot of people upset about user, who enter t ...[text shortened]... members vanished from the tournament - after two games are lost in this way, explained above 😉
    Why is there a need for this? The timebank becomes active when the player does not move within the agreed limits whether that be 1 day 3 days 21 days.

What you are suggesting means doing away with longer time control games as the timebank comes into play after only 3 days.

It would then mean that those on holiday could come back to a game to find it lost to timeout! If they are playing a 3/7 game they move then stick their vacation flag up for 14 days? Their opponent moves the next day. Two days later they have not moved again so their timebank start depleting, 7 days later (and still only 9 days into their holiday period) they run out of timebank and the game is automatically ended. Is this fair?

It has been suggested an auto end for all games with the ability to turn this off is you want to play the game to its natural end or are playing friendly games you will not timeout. It has not happened so it doesn't look like the site owners feel it is necessary.
  3. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    12 Jul '09 18:00
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Why is there a need for this? The timebank becomes active when the player does not move within the agreed limits whether that be 1 day 3 days 21 days.

What you are suggesting means doing away with longer time control games as the timebank comes into play after only 3 days.

It would then mean that those on holiday could come back to a game to fi ...[text shortened]... not timeout. It has not happened so it doesn't look like the site owners feel it is necessary.
    I believe, I have found a friend for the rest of my life. Come in my arms 😉 my friend 🙂
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jul '09 18:30
    I believe, I have found a friend for the rest of my life. Come in my arms 😉 my friend 🙂
    😀
  5. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    12 Jul '09 21:21
    😲

I am no-ones friend. I hate everyone.

😠
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    12 Jul '09 21:34
    😲

😠
    listen, i know your upset about last night but hang in there sport it can happen to anyone.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 04:05
    😲

😠
    Come on now, You know that isn't true. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree