Timebanks

Timebanks

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PO

Moves
11 Jul 06

After timebank is used up a win can be claimed by clicking on the skull. Would it be possible to have an option to increase the two timebanks. Idea would be to give this option at same time as presenting the skull ie. only the player with non-used timebank could increase the two timebanks. Option would be for example to add 7, 14, 21 or 28 days to existing timebanks. I know I can get round this by not taking the skull option but it could be possible that later I am absent and my opponent takes a timeout win which would be exceedingly unfair.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
11 Jul 06

Originally posted by Purple Ocean
After timebank is used up a win can be claimed by clicking on the skull. Would it be possible to have an option to increase the two timebanks. Idea would be to give this option at same time as presenting the skull ie. only the player with non-used timebank could increase the two timebanks. Option would be for example to add 7, 14, 21 or 28 days to e ...[text shortened]... le that later I am absent and my opponent takes a timeout win which would be exceedingly unfair.
friendlies maybe, clans/tournies/sieges no way.

F

Moves
11 Jul 06

Time limits is a part of a game. It is so OTH and it is so in CC.
If you agree to extend the limits when the game is going - just agree not to skull the other.
No reason to complicate the time rules.