1. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 20:461 edit
    Instead of having the current thing that shows how much time we have left in oiur games (ex- White has 23 hours and 59 minutes to move [plus timebank: White has 3 days of timebank remaining]), it just says when timeout is.

For example: If you have 3 days to move with no timebank, it will say "Timeout on August 24, 2007 16:46).
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 23:37
    No, I like knowing how much time til timebank cuts - and then I like seeing how much timebank left.

Of course, when a timeout is offered, I believe you should have the option to claim a draw, win the game, or unrate it.
  3. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 23:57
    Originally posted by Ramned
    No, I like knowing how much time til timebank cuts - and then I like seeing how much timebank left.

Of course, when a timeout is offered, I believe you should have the option to claim a draw, win the game, or unrate it.
    Speaking of timeout, would you like to join my clan? Clan 24752
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    22 Aug '07 00:13
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Instead of having the current thing that shows how much time we have left in oiur games (ex- White has 23 hours and 59 minutes to move [plus timebank: White has 3 days of timebank remaining]), it just says when timeout is.

For example: If you have 3 days to move with no timebank, it will say "Timeout on August 24, 2007 16:46).
    If it was done this way, I'd find myself calculating the days and hours left to move. I've got no idea where I'll be August 24, 2007 16:46.

P-
  5. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '07 00:19
    Originally posted by Ramned

I agree, but with the timeout options we'll end up with so many complaints that the person claiming a victory over timeout is an arse because they didn't choose a draw.
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '07 01:12
    In short: stupied idea.

Why make things worse?
  7. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Aug '07 02:09
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    In short: stupied idea.

Why make things worse?
    Just a thought, I mean, this is the "Site Ideas" forum, [i]right[/b]?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree