1. Standard memberOnThePiste
    Backgammon's Best
    Outside Reality
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 21:14
    It's probably been asked for before but it would be useful (for me at least 🙂 ) to have the T/O displayed against games. Often, I don't have time to move every day or, in all waiting games. If that happens, I'd prefer to move in the games with the shortest T/O first!
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 23:15
    I believe you can (somewhat): in 'My Games' you can click on 'Alert' at the top of the list.
  3. London
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 23:33
    Originally posted by Aiko
    I believe you can (somewhat): in 'My Games' you can click on 'Alert' at the top of the list.
    no he means games with the shortest time restrictions...so he doesn't get the little yellow spinning clock at all!!

fred
  4. Standard memberOnThePiste
    Backgammon's Best
    Outside Reality
    Moves
    12 Apr '05 05:59
    Exactly!
  5. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    12 Apr '05 10:43
    Originally posted by OnThePiste
    It's probably been asked for before but it would be useful (for me at least 🙂 ) to have the T/O displayed against games. Often, I don't have time to move every day or, in all waiting games. If that happens, I'd prefer to move in the games with the shortest T/O first!
    Agreed, and it doesn't have to be a complicated system either. Just a column saying "clock", and in the row it says 3/7 or 7/0 or 14/28 or whatever, next to the corresponding game. Just so you know which games you need to take priority. Also, sort by number of timeout days would be useful. If you get timed out on a zero timebank then you weren't paying attention.
  6. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    12 Apr '05 11:07
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    Agreed, and it doesn't have to be a complicated system either. Just a column saying "clock", and in the row it says 3/7 or 7/0 or 14/28 or whatever, next to the corresponding game. Just so you know which games you need to take priority. Also, sort by number of timeout days would be useful. If you get timed out on a zero timebank then you weren't paying attention.
    I've just tryed sorting by alert and as far as I can tell it does what you are asking for. A game where my opponent hasn't moved for a fortnight with a 21 day timeout appears after a 7 day timeout game where my opponent moved two days ago. To be honest I've found that if you just look at the ones that you've moved in least recently in you don't run into trouble, I am yet to be timed out in a game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree