1. Sunny Morecambe
    Moves
    01 Jan '05 18:48
    I think games on this site take too long to play, www.uchess.com is miles better and quicker, I'm losing interest on this web site rapidly.
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    01 Jan '05 18:591 edit
    Originally posted by kill king
    I think games on this site take too long to play, www.uchess.com is miles better and quicker, I'm losing interest on this web site rapidly.
    No chance that Massamuusi is an account created by you uh?
    You won two games in a matter of hours and you are losing interest?
    Go play uchess if you don't like here.
  3. UK
    Moves
    01 Jan '05 19:15
    I find that my games last just the right amount of time.
  4. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '05 20:461 edit
    If you don't subscribe then you'll never feel the full benefit of the site - of couse only 6 concurrent games is too slow - think of it as a free trial.
  5. Brooklyn, NY
    Moves
    03 Jan '05 19:22
    I think games on this site take too long to play...
    IMHO that's the whole point of the site. It's slow.

I can play a move before breakfast, come back after supper and play another move. I can play slow enough to think about a move, but not be tied to the computer for the entire evening.

Also, I can play chess without worrying about DSL disconnects (the scourge of my life having left my beloved cable modem behind); and play without concern for time lag having a measureable impact on the game.

Also, and perhaps most important, I can sneak in a move or two from the office, over lunch, before heading home. I don't need to set aside even 20m of dedicated time to enjoy a game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree