1. Standard memberMcKnights
    Marshall McKnights
    Florida
    Moves
    03 Sep '06 16:42
    We should be able to join tourneys that cover a higher rating then our current rating, at least be able to add say 200 or so to it, right now there are like 2 tournaments i can enter, but with this option i would be able to enter more. They have this is Major OTB tournaments where a Class B player could join the Class A section of the tournament but wont be able to go higher then that.
  2. London
    Moves
    03 Sep '06 18:59
    Originally posted by McKnights
    We should be able to join tourneys that cover a higher rating then our current rating, at least be able to add say 200 or so to it, right now there are like 2 tournaments i can enter, but with this option i would be able to enter more. They have this is Major OTB tournaments where a Class B player could join the Class A section of the tournament but wont be able to go higher then that.
    I'm not sure the higher rated players would look forward to entering tournaments where they just got to beat up on lower rated players in the first few rounds. Wouldn't this also mean that potentially an entire tournament made for 1700+ players could be filled by 1500-1700 players. That would completly defy the point of bandings.

Lame.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree