1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 20:38
    I would like to have my own ID highlighted in the tournament. it could be a different color or background, just something distinct so that i don't have to search all the names.

I also think that it would be great if I could highlight a tournament - or maybe have a tournament folder - with those tournaments that i'd like to track. That is, there are tournaments where i have a shot and those where i am toast. why not be able to select the ones I'd like to watch?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 Mar '15 21:35
    Agreed. It's such a pain digging around in various tourney information pages.

Of the four "My" links on the Tournaments page, only one (Pending) actually tells me anything useful. I think the whole "My" section could be reworked into a single page with coloured tabs for Pending, Active, Inactive, plus a Completed page showing the tourney winner.

{Inactive meaning, active but I'm no longer playing in it}
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 14:17
    Originally posted by coquette
    I would like to have my own ID highlighted in the tournament. it could be a different color or background, just something distinct so that i don't have to search all the names.

I also think that it would be great if I could highlight a tournament - or maybe have a tournament folder - with those tournaments that i'd like to track. That is, there are tourn ...[text shortened]... i have a shot and those where i am toast. why not be able to select the ones I'd like to watch?
    Perhaps a simpler way would be to have the facility to split up the inbox into a number of folders of ones choosing.
    I know there's a game type filter but as you say , if you filter on tournaments it simply shows all the tournaments one is playing in.
    Also see my comments in the tournament forum.
  4. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '15 22:21
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Agreed. It's such a pain digging around in various tourney information pages.

Of the four "My" links on the Tournaments page, only one (Pending) actually tells me anything useful. I think the whole "My" section could be reworked into a single page with coloured tabs for Pending, Active, Inactive, plus a Completed page showing the tourney winner.

{Inactive meaning, active but I'm no longer playing in it}
    Good idea to have active and inactive separated. That would be really useful.
  5. Joined
    08 Nov '07
    Moves
    22 Apr '15 12:02
    I think your own particular group that you are in in a tournament should always appear at the top of the page.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree