1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    19 Apr '05 07:46
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    But when you entered the 2005 championship the potential group sizes were already known. Also, there was no need to resign these games, a 60 day timebank is plenty. Not many blitz games last 120 days!

As for the rest of your suggestions, I'm not such a lover of regularity. Its nice to bring up the tournament page and find something different and exot ...[text shortened]... 1200-1700 range scrambling to enter far for too few banded tournaments of popular time length.
    The time it takes me to make 30 moves is the equivalent to a full match for my club. I don't always have that much time on my hands to be updating games. I was forced to play bad chess as i needed to move too quickly. I want to improve and the only way i see to do that is to play slowly. Short timeouts are something i avoid, i know the games were 60 days each but i might only log on 3 times a week. If i don't update them all at once, the difficult ones would result in timeout.
  2. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 09:25
    oh well

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree