1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 21:14
    It would be nice if the Round we were in was highlighted. That's the information that I'm most interested in when I look at that page so far. I don't really care that much what the max min and number remaining are, but the round tells me if i'm in 1, 2 or 3 and so on. So, I'd like the advancing rounds to be highlighted. They could be different colors, and then bolder, as the rounds get higher. I'm new, so I don't know how many rounds these go up to, but i bet it's not that hard to do.
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Oct '07 07:531 edit
    and while we're on the subject, I'd like to be able to kick items from "my active" to "my completed".

Then I wouldn't have to keep looking at screenfuls of my failures forever .... and I'd actually be able to use the screen instead of having to keep a separate spreadsheet to see where I'm at.

Alternatively, if the ones whose totals are greyed out (because I have no chance of winning that round) could be in "my completed" rather than "my active".
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    04 Oct '07 17:25
    thank you miss oleum. we agree.
  4. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Oct '07 13:10
    Originally posted by coquette
    thank you miss oleum. we agree.
    No, sorry, I can't have that, it would totally destroy my image to actually agree with somebody 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree