1. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 19:16
    It would be nice to be able to pull up a list of tournaments where I have secured advancement to the next round but am waiting on the current round to complete.

I know I am waiting for rounds to complete in at least 8 tournaments; but I sure don't remember which ones they are. 🙂
  2. Standard membercoentje
    Plop!
    /dev/null
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 19:47
    Originally posted by tmetzler
    It would be nice to be able to pull up a list of tournaments where I have secured advancement to the next round but am waiting on the current round to complete.

I know I am waiting for rounds to complete in at least 8 tournaments; but I sure don't remember which ones they are. 🙂
    That would be a good addition. It would help controlling the number of games you are in when you can see instantly what you have coming at you from next rounds.
  3. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 07:021 edit
    Originally posted by coentje
    That would be a good addition. It would help controlling the number of games you are in when you can see instantly what you have coming at you from next rounds.
    Or maybe there could be a "Games Pending" link, which would include tourneys, unaccepted (yet) clan challenges, open invites, etc.?
  4. Joined
    02 Apr '05
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 03:36
    I had the same question in an earlier post, but stumbling around I found where all these links are..Click on the Tournaments link, and you will see these links in the left frame: pending, active, completed...
  5. Standard memberDiet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    Sidmouth, Uk
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 04:07
    But not tournaments waiting next round.
  6. Joined
    02 Apr '05
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 14:23
    Originally posted by Diet Coke
    But not tournaments waiting next round.
    If its one you are in, you can see waiting stats in active....you must be referring to tournys you are not in?
  7. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 14:48
    The "Active" link works well enough for me. Thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree