Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 10 Jan '07 19:16
    It would be nice to be able to pull up a list of tournaments where I have secured advancement to the next round but am waiting on the current round to complete.

I know I am waiting for rounds to complete in at least 8 tournaments; but I sure don't remember which ones they are.
  2. Standard member coentje
    Plop!
    10 Jan '07 19:47
    Originally posted by tmetzler
    It would be nice to be able to pull up a list of tournaments where I have secured advancement to the next round but am waiting on the current round to complete.

I know I am waiting for rounds to complete in at least 8 tournaments; but I sure don't remember which ones they are.
    That would be a good addition. It would help controlling the number of games you are in when you can see instantly what you have coming at you from next rounds.
  3. Standard member c99ux
    'Sir' to you
    11 Jan '07 07:02 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by coentje
    That would be a good addition. It would help controlling the number of games you are in when you can see instantly what you have coming at you from next rounds.
    Or maybe there could be a "Games Pending" link, which would include tourneys, unaccepted (yet) clan challenges, open invites, etc.?
  4. 28 Jan '07 03:36
    I had the same question in an earlier post, but stumbling around I found where all these links are..Click on the Tournaments link, and you will see these links in the left frame: pending, active, completed...
  5. Standard member Diet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    28 Jan '07 04:07
    But not tournaments waiting next round.
  6. 28 Jan '07 14:23
    Originally posted by Diet Coke
    But not tournaments waiting next round.
    If its one you are in, you can see waiting stats in active....you must be referring to tournys you are not in?
  7. 28 Jan '07 14:48
    The "Active" link works well enough for me. Thanks.