1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 17:00
    I enter a lot of tournaments. inevitably i am eliminated from the possibility of winning in most of them but there are just a few where i continue to have chances and on occasion a couple where i am likely, if not certain, to advance to the next round. indeed, i've even won a few.

It's a pain in the neck to have to go through all those tournaments to find my record only to be seeing once again that i have no chance to advance to the next round.

suggestion: provide some way to highlight the tournament or flag it, ideally by priority, so that i can go back and check up on the progress to see where i stand and if i'm still in it or out, then be able to change the status if i am eliminated
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Nov '15 13:021 edit
    It could easily be done by a colour code on the "my active" list: green: I am though to the next round, yellow I could still advance, Grey: I am already out.
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    19 Nov '15 15:49
    Originally posted by coquette
    I enter a lot of tournaments. inevitably i am eliminated from the possibility of winning in most of them but there are just a few where i continue to have chances and on occasion a couple where i am likely, if not certain, to advance to the next round. indeed, i've even won a few.

It's a pain in the neck to have to go through all those tournaments to fin ...[text shortened]... here i stand and if i'm still in it or out, then be able to change the status if i am eliminated
    It'd be nice if there was a view of all tournaments one is still in (not knocked out yet, or mathematically eliminated) with one's own score, and max possible score, compared to the same for the leader of the group.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree