1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 19:45
    RHP should make a default folder called 'Trash Bin'. That way users can move their games there rather than asking how to delete their games. This question comes up a bit in help.

When a user goes to DL their (or any user's) games, there would be a check-box to include or not include games from the trash bin.

P-
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 23:58
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    RHP should make a default folder called 'Trash Bin'. That way users can move their games there rather than asking how to delete their games. This question comes up a bit in help.

When a user goes to DL their (or any user's) games, there would be a check-box to include or not include games from the trash bin.

P-
    Good idea, but I've a question... How do you empty the trash bin folder?

D
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 02:021 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Good idea, but I've a question... How do you empty the trash bin folder?

D
    You don't. RHP games can't be 'deleted'.

People ask often enough for RHP to just make the folder, with a note saying you can move games out of the bin if you like, but you can never erase RHP games.

Better yet, have an "empty trash bin" button, and when you click it you get that note telling you why you can't empty it.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree