1. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Mar '06 20:582 edits
    I have a few things on my wish list...

1. A tray application (an app that resides on the system tray) that notifies you that you have games waiting. I'm a programmer by hobby so I may do that myself.

2. The PGN/FEN in the same window as the game itsself. So I wont have to go back to the game list and click on info. Sometimes I dont remember what my last move was and I have to go back and look (Maybe thats why I'm such a crappy player).

[Edit]
    Even if the tray app is only available to subscribers... that may intice more people to subscribe to the site.
  2. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    10 Mar '06 23:58
    Originally posted by Wayne1324
    I have a few things on my wish list...

1. A tray application (an app that resides on the system tray) that notifies you that you have games waiting. I'm a programmer by hobby so I may do that myself.

2. The PGN/FEN in the same window as the game itsself. So I wont have to go back to the game list and click on info. Sometimes I dont remember what my l ...[text shortened]... app is only available to subscribers... that may intice more people to subscribe to the site.
    There is a tray app available, can't remember the details of where to get it.
  3. Earth Prime
    Moves
    11 Mar '06 02:34
    Originally posted by Crowley
    There is a tray app available, can't remember the details of where to get it.
    it could use a rewrite.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Mar '06 03:08
    RHPTray....notification icon lets you know when you have moves waiting.

http://home.comcast.net/~johnbart/
  5. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Mar '06 03:53
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    RHPTray....notification icon lets you know when you have moves waiting.

http://home.comcast.net/~johnbart/
    Thanks!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree