1. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 05:361 edit
    "What's that trophy mean grand-dad?"
    "Well Vincento [in the future everyone will be called Vincento or Vincenta depending on numbers of fingers] that is from way back before the great internet crash, I won a chess tournament on a website. And then all I had to do was pay a little money and they'd send me a trophy."
    "That's pretty Jewish of them making you pay for your own trophy grand-dad."
    "Why yes it is Vincento, now eat your food pills and go play on the astrolawn."
  2. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 06:581 edit
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    "What's that trophy mean grand-dad?"
    "Well Vincento [in the future everyone will be called Vincento or Vincenta depending on numbers of fingers] that is from way back before the great internet crash, I won a chess tournament on a website. And then all I had to do was pay a little money and they'd send me a trophy."
    "That's pretty Jewish of them making yo ...[text shortened]... ad."
    "Why yes it is Vincento, now eat your food pills and go play on the astrolawn."
    I see despite the reference to astrolawn you still have some pretty good grass down there 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree