1. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 01:18
    I'd really like to see something in My Settings to turn off the display of ratings, either during the game or everywhere on the site. Similar to the "green spot" where the player gets the choice to display or not to display. Once the game is created, rating numbers are a distraction from the game.
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 21:40
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I'd really like to see something in My Settings to turn off the display of ratings, either during the game or everywhere on the site. Similar to the "green spot" where the player gets the choice to display or not to display. Once the game is created, rating numbers are a distraction from the game.
    Perhaps in tournaments it might be considered an option ? Perhaps you're suggesting, if starting an open tournament, that 'some' may feel intimidated by opponents rates.. switching the rates off may indeed help but it'd be interesting to see what influence the rate does actually hold..both before and after the 'switch off' and the stats of the regular lower rate tourney player. I'm afraid it's unlikely to happen but it's still an interesting prospect..
  3. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 22:16
    It's really my own rating that I don't want to see. 😕
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    03 Apr '12 23:59
    It's really my own rating that I don't want to see. 😕
    lols..I didn't see that one coming...
    How about extremely dark glasses, so you can JUST see the board...OR, better still, how about you put a piece of black sticky tape on your monitor...right over your rate..I have more ideas if you need them but either above might aid greatly 😛
  5. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    04 Apr '12 01:41
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    ..OR, better still, how about you put a piece of black sticky tape on your monitor...right over your rate
    Sounds like a great solution - maybe I'll try that. 🙂
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Apr '12 22:21
    😀
    Funny Stuff!!!

Keep them coming!!!
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '11
    Moves
    10 Apr '12 05:23
    HAHAHAHAHAHA... OH WOW.......

That made me laugh hard. 😛 Thank you for that...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree