1. Joined
    25 Mar '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '06 19:412 edits
    I have been on a couple of chess websites and one that is exactly like this one is gameknot.com. in it, they have this window that you can open by pressing a button named "Wait for your turn" Then, you minimize that window. When it is your turn in any of your games, it pops up and goes to your active game list.

Also, this website has a toolbar that you can download and put on internet explorer web browser. There you can have links to all the pages on the site and it blinks when it is your turn in any of the games

I think that these should be a new addition to this website

put in comments here
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    25 Mar '06 22:32
    There is. Well, only in beta and I don't know if it will be implemented anywhere soon. I don't have the link to the beta, but I am certain some nice gentleman or madam can provide you the link.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 09:58
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/beta/agentlauncher.php

This has sat in beta-waste land for nearly a year now, so I really need to polish it up and release it.

-Russ
  4. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 18:39
    Originally posted by Emrys
    I have been on a couple of chess websites and one that is exactly like this one is gameknot.com. in it, they have this window that you can open by pressing a button named "Wait for your turn" Then, you minimize that window. When it is your turn in any of your games, it pops up and goes to your active game list.

Also, this website has a toolbar that y ...[text shortened]... ames

I think that these should be a new addition to this website

put in comments here
    GK and RHP have many differences, not least that Russ lacks the mindless paranoia of GK's administrator. For a detailed list of the differences, See Thread 38770 and http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/wulebgr/comp.htm

I see no value in a toolbar designed to work in Explorer. Take back the internet, switch to Firefox.
  5. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 03:09
    I do believe there was another one developed by a member that would notify you when you games waiting and would actually start up with your start menu. I had to give it up because it didn't work with IE7, and I wish I had the link for where todownload it.
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 09:46
    Originally posted by KJCavalier
    I do believe there was another one developed by a member that would notify you when you games waiting and would actually start up with your start menu. I had to give it up because it didn't work with IE7, and I wish I had the link for where to download it.
    http://home.comcast.net/~johnbart/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree