Two levels of availability for Clan challenges

Two levels of availability for Clan challenges

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g
Mad Murdock

I forgot

Moves
18 Dec 07

Setting up bigger challenges can be a nightmare when it comes to getting all the team members available (for both Clans). Most players in our Clan 295 are not only willing to participate, they are really looking forward to such events, although some of them prefer to be not included in smaller challenges at the same time. I guess that is similar for most active Clans.

Would it be possible to have two levels of availability for Clan challenges? One that do not allow being included in any challenges (as it is right now), and a second where the player is still available for bigger challenges (e.g. 15+). This would make setting up bigger challenges a lot easier, and I am sure much more bigger challenges would be played.

T
Mr T

I pity the fool!

Moves
18 Dec 07

Clan 295
A fine clan you mentioned there, the sort that everybody should aspire to be a part of..

g
Mad Murdock

I forgot

Moves
18 Dec 07

Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
Clan 295
A fine clan you mentioned there, the sort that everybody should aspire to be a part of..
Err, yes indeed. Don't forget to put your vaccation flag down for the big challenge I would like to start as soon as possible.

N

The sky

Moves
19 Dec 07

Originally posted by gambit05
Setting up bigger challenges can be a nightmare when it comes to getting all the team members available (for both Clans). Most players in our Clan 295 are not only willing to participate, they are really looking forward to such events, although some of them prefer to be not included in smaller challenges at the same time. I guess that is similar for m ...[text shortened]... ng up bigger challenges a lot easier, and I am sure much more bigger challenges would be played.
Nice one. I also still think it's stupid that you can't make yourself available for challenges while on vacation. If your idea would be adopted, at least the availability for big challenges shouldn't be affected automatically by the vacation flag.

L
Stick your hands up

Your bum

Moves
19 Dec 07

Originally posted by Nordlys
Nice one. I also still think it's stupid that you can't make yourself available for challenges while on vacation. If your idea would be adopted, at least the availability for big challenges shouldn't be affected automatically by the vacation flag.
I second that. Holiday should simply exempt you from timeout

z

Moves
19 Dec 07

More important than this, I believe is to be able to select availability on a clan by clan basis.