1. Standard memberLockheed
    Nobody Special
    traveling
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 01:31
    My first suggestion is the addition of a function to the creation of set piece games that allows the player to wipe the board completely clean. This could make it easier to create a set piece game that's down to the end game.

As for my second suggestion, I desperately want to subscribe to this site, but I don't have a credit or debit card and can't get one just yet due to financial problems. It would be helpful if players could pay for subsciptions with personal checks or money orders.

Thanks to the admins for their time,
    Lockheed
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 04:09
    Originally posted by Lockheed
    My first suggestion is the addition of a function to the creation of set piece games that allows the player to wipe the board completely clean. This could make it easier to create a set piece game that's down to the end game.

As for my second suggestion, I desperately want to subscribe to this site, but I don't have a credit or debit card and can't ge ...[text shortened]... ciptions with personal checks or money orders.

Thanks to the admins for their time,
    Lockheed
    Send Feedback to Russ and he'll sort out a way for you to pay.
  3. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 11:59
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Send Feedback to Russ and he'll sort out a way for you to pay.
    Yup, I paid by cheque the 1st time...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree