1. Joined
    17 Sep '02
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 04:48
    After clicking message your opponent it would be nice to be able to start typing straight away - without having to click in the text box that appears first. In other words - click on message your opponent and the cursor is ready and waiting in the text box - so you can start typing.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 04:53
    Originally posted by zyadk
    After clicking message your opponent it would be nice to be able to start typing straight away - without having to click in the text box that appears first. In other words - click on message your opponent and the cursor is ready and waiting in the text box - so you can start typing.
    As far as I can tell this is a browser issue and not something the site itself can change.
  3. Joined
    17 Sep '02
    Moves
    20 Dec '05 07:49
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    As far as I can tell this is a browser issue and not something the site itself can change.
    I think it's a programming thing. When you go into hotmail the cursor is waiting for you in the username box. I think you could do the same thing after the page refreshes and the text box has appeared.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree