1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '06 06:43
    i am aware there used to be a main chatroom and forum in uchess, i think it should be brought back; also the site is a little laggy.
  2. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    08 Nov '06 13:49
    You probably wouldn't feel that way, if you had been around to see the sorry state it turned into.

It works well for just quick pickup games when you have some free time. It has been quite laggy lately.

I've said it before; But, I'll say it again:
    I'd love it if there was a UChess option on RHP. A way to tie RHP accounts to live games as well. Such as a: RHP-Subscribers-Only room on UChess. The ratings would have to be seperated. But it would be cool to be able to play the occasional live game vs. other RHP subscribers. It could just be another additional general subscriber-feature; or I'd be willing to shell out a couple extra bucks for it as an add-on to my existing RHP account.
  3. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '06 22:42
    Originally posted by tmetzler
    [b]You probably wouldn't feel that way, if you had been around to see the sorry state it turned into.[b]
    i know what happened, but the players that caused the problems dont play there anymore.
  4. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '06 02:151 edit
    uchess lost a lot of popularity when the chatroom and forums disappeared, besides. if russ brought the chatroom back and forums and gave subscribers some kind of benifit to subscribing, he would make money while at the same time satisfying the players so its killing two birds with one stone, i dont see why russ wouldnt do it.
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    12 Nov '06 00:21
    i am also pretty sure that you can only have 50 people in uchess at a time because ive never seen it over 50 and every time i try to sign in when there is more than about 45 people i cant get in.
  6. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 01:08
    i think russ should take this more seriously, because uchess sucks now.
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 09:54
    Time and money.

I wish I had more of both, and then uChess would be everything everyone wants it to be.

I do feel a little sad that I can't take it further though.

-Russ
  8. Joined
    12 Aug '04
    Moves
    15 Nov '06 11:37
    Originally posted by tmetzler
    You probably wouldn't feel that way, if you had been around to see the sorry state it turned into.

It works well for just quick pickup games when you have some free time. It has been quite laggy lately.

I've said it before; But, I'll say it again:
    I'd love it if there was a UChess option on RHP. A way to tie RHP accounts to live games as well. Suc ...[text shortened]... e willing to shell out a couple extra bucks for it as an add-on to my existing RHP account.
    Great idea! Rec'd.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree