Ugh...Disturbing...

Ugh...Disturbing...

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pennywise Says Hi

Up from mainstream

Moves
03 Jun 05

By demand of the General Discussion forum, I am here to request a new type of counter in the forums. Disturbing counter. This could work the same as recs, and would be very useful in threads such as the following.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=24651&page=1

Thanks for your time.

-Fatty

f

Moves
03 Jun 05

Originally posted by Fat mans revenge
By demand of the General Discussion forum, I am here to request a new type of counter in the forums. Disturbing counter. This could work the same as recs, and would be very useful in threads such as the following.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=24651&page=1

Thanks for your time.

-Fatty
It would get abused

a

omnipresent

Moves
05 Jun 05

I support this idea.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
05 Jun 05

It has been discussed before. It is not a good idea.

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
06 Jun 05

Originally posted by angie88
I support this idea.
I find that disturbing! I find this whole idea disturbing!

d
The Godfather

e8

Moves
06 Jun 05
2 edits

Originally posted by Fat mans revenge
By demand of the General Discussion forum
i don't think so. if this is 'by demand of the General Discussion forum', how come the general discussion forum isn't here to support it? I can't speak for Phla and HoH, the two who mentioned the idea, but their posts seem to me to just be throwaway remarks, without any intent to actually suggest it seriously (correct me if i'm wrong, guys)...
anyway, i'll support the 'disturbing' button idea if we can also have buttons for 'mildly amusing but i've seen it before', 'contains spelling/grammatical errors', 'lacks meaningful content', and about 32 others i can think of in a similar ilk...

d
The Godfather

e8

Moves
06 Jun 05

Originally posted by Nyxie
I find that disturbing! I find this whole idea disturbing!
see! you need the button!😛

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
06 Jun 05

Originally posted by dfm65
see! you need the button!😛
No I won't use it! You can't make me! I won't be sucked into this concept! Where's the help I'm being coerced by peer pressure button?