1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 13:531 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    These grabs are VERY provisional. Anything and everything could change prior to release, or even the beta. The key objective here is to complete the move to supporting all devices. The boards will scale to match your screen and the pages will arrange themselves to best suit your device.

If successful, the mobile web app that some user's access the service ...[text shortened]... board, mobile device[/]
    [=http://www.redhotpawn.com/grabs/game-message.jpg]Sending a message[/]
    Umm, the player profiles. If you set the chart to go monthly instead of per game, how are we going to find our games? The only method left would be to trawl through thousands of completed games in the Archive folder.

Personally I have used the current graph religiously to find and look over old games. Also, when I meet a new opponent for the first time, I often look at their graph and look for big jumps (ie, a win they have had against a stronger player) This is very useful to get a feel for what sort of player you are up against. Switching to more of an 'overview' style would really impair that process. Something to think about.. 😉

I can see why this would be useful on mobile, the current graph would be way too fiddly to use, but be aware that the change would really reduce site functionality for browser users. Perhaps a better solution (if i might forward one) would be to simply replace the graph (on mobile) with this 'overview' graph but leave the current one for laptop users.. (assuming that isn't a pain to code).
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 14:03
    It is still per game - it is just the game date is shown if space is available.
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 14:19
    Originally posted by Russ
    It is still per game - it is just the game date is shown if space is available.
    Yes i just came back to edit my post but you beat me to it! 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree