1. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 12:29
    It was suggested I place this thread here. It is currently http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=42432

Don't know about the best format (duel, group, etc.), but how about each Clan with say more than 10 players, each have a Clan tournament. The winners of those tournaments play in a massive Clan tournament (or each Clan could nominate a player too).

If a player wins the right to represent more than one clan, then they must pick the clan and the other clans have the second place player represent them (or they just nominate a player).

This type of Tournament would take a long time to complete, so it oculd be like a yearly challenge.

Any thoughts?
  2. Home
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 04:48
    This sounds like a great idea. I would go with nominating players instead of doing an inner clan tournament, in effort to save time. I think all clan leaders should have the opportunity to opt in and out of the tournament by their discretion, and should not be based on the size of the clan.
  3. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    30 Apr '06 05:09
    The idea behind the minimum size is to prevent the one person 'Clans' that exist from participating. Represented clans need to have a few people otherwise the tournament is just a RHP championship and not a clan tournament.
  4. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    16 Jul '06 02:20
    Bump

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree