1. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 04:57
    It was a very bad idea to make you check individually on time remaining for every game.
    It was bad to round off time remaining to the nearest day.
    I am not confident that I can devise a system to play my remaining games under this change without many timeouts.
  2. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 13:48
    Originally posted by caissad4
    It was a very bad idea to make you check individually on time remaining for every game.
    It was bad to round off time remaining to the nearest day.
    I am not confident that I can devise a system to play my remaining games under this change without many timeouts.
    I'm not surprised with 713 games in progress! 😛
  3. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 16:13
    I agree, the update is horrible. One used to be able to glance at "My games" and know which games required attention. Now it is hard work to figure out what is going on.

What was wrong with using a simple numeric format (number of days with 2 decimal places) for timeout/timebank columns? "Out of time" "n days" "n hours" "n minutes", "n second", "depleted" etc are just not easy on the eyes or the brain.

I can live with the other changes, but those columns are really, really nasty.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree