1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 22:24
    It seems that people often forget to remove their vacation messages when they come back, which creates confusion - I just read one which says "back in December" but there are many games in progress.

Would it be possible to make the vacation message delete automatically when the vacation flag comes down?
  2. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    13 Mar '09 22:42
    Sometimes people change the text on their profile to explain an upcoming absence and forget to change it back when they return. The profile text has nothing to do with the vacation settings.

Is there even a personalized option for vacation messages? I just booked a couple days and didn't get an option to write a message.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 05:09
    Originally posted by Traveling Again
    Sometimes people change the text on their profile to explain an upcoming absence and forget to change it back when they return. The profile text has nothing to do with the vacation settings.

Is there even a personalized option for vacation messages? I just booked a couple days and didn't get an option to write a message.
    What I read was " *** is on vacation and says *****, in a separate section above the profile text, so I'm guessing there is an option somewhere in the vacation page.
  4. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 08:20
    It's at the bottom left of the "vacation" page - "Optional message"
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    14 Mar '09 22:28
    Originally posted by John of Reading
    It's at the bottom left of the "vacation" page - "Optional message"
    Thanks for that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree