1. Joined
    18 Jun '18
    Moves
    20 Aug '18 05:25
    Is there a way of displaying how your rating would change if you played another player?

For example, if I view player X profile, would it be possible to show data for:

"If you were to win against x = +25"
    "If you were to draw against x = +1"
    "If you were to lose against x = -20"

Any thoughts?
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 Aug '18 09:171 edit
    Originally posted by @postapocalypticpete
    Is there a way of displaying how your rating would change if you played another player?

Any thoughts?
    Since your ratig and the one of the possible Opponent changes with every finished game, the Information is not really useful.

There is a list of Rating changes. Thread 80000 which a lot of People agree should be in the FAQ
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    20 Aug '18 13:26
    Originally posted by @postapocalypticpete

Any thoughts?
    When I first started playing I set up a spreadsheet tab by copying the formula used on the site to display this sort of information.I simply type in the ratings and it gives me the info. However, as stated it's not that useful unless you're imminently near the end of a game
    I still have it in my spreadsheet but rarely use it

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree