1. Bournemouth, UK
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 18:47
    I am not sure if I am missing something, but if you select a player and want to see how they are doing in a tournament, I am not sure how you can do this - a tourney view always shows the first group. Good example is the 2012 Club Championship: how can I find out how a specific person is doing? Thanks. D
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    11 Feb '12 15:05
    Originally posted by silentknights
    I am not sure if I am missing something, but if you select a player and want to see how they are doing in a tournament, I am not sure how you can do this - a tourney view always shows the first group. Good example is the 2012 Club Championship: how can I find out how a specific person is doing? Thanks. D
    Not sure what you mean but I hope this helps:-
    I clicked on your name from this thread.
    Then public games , in progress.
    Un-tick mini boards and then "search"
    All your current games have an icon at the side showing what type of games they are.
    I then clicked your game against haufpunk.
    If you then click on the tournament -(in this case Sept 2011 sprint duel 64 II) it shows all the groups and players.
    For club tournaments I would think you have to be in that club to view the info.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    11 Feb '12 23:20
    I see what you mean now about the championship tournament.
    I can't find a way either!!
    I suppose you've only got to "find" the player once and make a note of the group he or she is in but I agree there should be a way to look without having to search.
    Trouble is of course the group numbers change as tournaments progress.
    An interesting problem!!
  4. Bournemouth, UK
    Moves
    16 Feb '12 09:02
    Yes, it is about the context of the search... when going into s tournament, the application needs to know what player you are interested in. Usually this isnt a problem, but I am interested in how certain players are doing in the 2012 Club Champ, but I am not sure how this can be done. D
  5. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    16 Feb '12 13:08
    Find the group the person is in and then bookmark that page.

You just then click on that bookmark and it takes you straight to the group in question.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree