1. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 01:55
    Why not have a forum where discuss all the Votes,their results,idea for the Votes and related issues?
    I think that votes ,as they are now,are not much advertised between the community and only a small part of the users happens to know that there's a vote in act.
    With a Votes Forum this feature would involve more users and would gain in meaning with discussions in the forum.
  2. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 02:41
    Very nice idea. Get's a rec from me.

Josh
  3. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 18:10
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Very nice idea. Get's a rec from me.

Josh
    Thanks,it surely would help the feature to gain more importance in amongst Rhp users,but seems that no one cares about having a votes Forum,so..............
  4. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 19:14
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Thanks,it surely would help the feature to gain more importance in amongst Rhp users,but seems that no one cares about having a votes Forum,so..............
    Yeah, no body seems to care but if we actually had a votes forum I'm sure people would post quite a bit and such. It's just like the thread a made a couple days ago in this forum, people have said they wanted something easier but fail to read and support an idea that would help what they've said they wanted. Oh well, people can be odd.

Josh
  5. Joined
    18 Apr '04
    Moves
    21 Mar '05 20:18
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Why not have a forum where discuss all the Votes,their results,idea for the Votes and related issues?
    I think that votes ,as they are now,are not much advertised between the community and only a small part of the users happens to know that there's a vote in act.
    With a Votes Forum this feature would involve more users and would gain in meaning with discussions in the forum.
    Excellent, Ravello. Gets my rec.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree