1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jan '15 23:37
    This has probably come up before; but why is it not possible to run "votes" anymore? This facility would add some extra interest to the forums.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    06 Jan '15 06:121 edit
    The votes system seems to be still functioning, even if it hasn't been used for years. Are you referring to the consultation votes (about site changes) or the other votes page (which seems to be used rarely)? I don't even know how a vote item is raised.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '15 09:06
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    The votes system seems to be still functioning, even if it hasn't been used for years. Are you referring to the consultation votes (about site changes) or the other votes page (which seems to be used rarely)? I don't even know how a vote item is raised.
    Yes, there was even a vote on movies once.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Jan '15 12:48
    Originally posted by divegeester
    This facility would add some extra interest to the forums.
    Site consultation vote required!

Seriously though, we use "home brew" forum software, and I could probably hack this in - but I'm not convinced it would be that useful.
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    13 Jan '15 04:13
    Originally posted by Russ
    Site consultation vote required!

Seriously though, we use "home brew" forum software, and I could probably hack this in - but I'm not convinced it would be that useful.
    i'd weigh in with a comment on this, but i think that would cross the line as a vote

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree