1. London
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 13:39
    Lik other sites have this function , shouldn't RHP be equipped with it too ? I mean it shouldn't be so hard to put it up . Wait for your turn is a function . You click on it and a small window comes up . You close the RHP window and you can continue do something else. When it is your turn to move , it will automaticlly pop up your 'My Games' page .
    This feature should work better than sending It's Your Turn notifications to the e-mail inbox . Any ideas or suggestions ?
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 14:25
    There is a feature like that, although still in beta: http://www.redhotpawn.com/beta/agentlauncher.php#
  3. London
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 14:31
    Can you tell me the directions of this page directly so I can click my way through to the page without having to paste your adress on my browser everytime.
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 14:55
    Originally posted by SicilianNajdorf
    Can you tell me the directions of this page directly so I can click my way through to the page without having to paste your adress on my browser everytime.
    Bookmark it.
  5. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 11:41
    Originally posted by SicilianNajdorf
    Lik other sites have this function , shouldn't RHP be equipped with it too ? I mean it shouldn't be so hard to put it up . Wait for your turn is a function . You click on it and a small window comes up . You close the RHP window and you can continue do something else. When it is your turn to move , it will automaticlly pop up your 'My Games' page ...[text shortened]... tter than sending It's Your Turn notifications to the e-mail inbox . Any ideas or suggestions ?
    i am just a new member of red hot pawn an i recommend that there should be a speed chess fuction were users don thave to wait or hours fro a move froma n opponent.
  6. Behind ur screen
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 12:57
    Originally posted by mf3463
    i am just a new member of red hot pawn an i recommend that there should be a speed chess fuction were users don thave to wait or hours fro a move froma n opponent.
    I think you should slow down when you write a post.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree