1. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    20 Apr '06 16:191 edit
    I was just chatting with someone on here and he mentioned a game he'd just started. I'd be interested to see what happens in the game, so I may go back from time to time, just to check it out. Then I thought, wouldn't it be cool to have a "Watching" folder? That way, you could flag certain games you wanted to observe and access them easily.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    20 Apr '06 17:50
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    I was just chatting with someone on here and he mentioned a game he'd just started. I'd be interested to see what happens in the game, so I may go back from time to time, just to check it out. Then I thought, wouldn't it be cool to have a "Watching" folder? That way, you could flag certain games you wanted to observe and access them easily.
    You could use the browser Bookmark's function.

D
  3. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Moves
    21 Apr '06 02:27
    I agree with mr morris. I was just thinking about this, how there are often certain games that I would like to keep track of, and I'd rather not clutter up my bookmarks with chess games. My bookmarks are messed up enough as it is.
  4. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '06 02:10
    ....that would be cool

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree