Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    02 Feb '10 21:46
    Sure you can rec a post, and go to the rec list and there you see recommended posts. I think we also be able to mark posts as "important" so others can find the important things being posted.

Just today someone tells me they may have seen Elvis at the market. Can't say I should recommend that to others, but it is an important piece of information to say the least.

Thanks Russ!

P-
  2. 02 Feb '10 22:15
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Sure you can rec a post, and go to the rec list and there you see recommended posts. I think we also be able to mark posts as "important" so others can find the important things being posted.

Just today someone tells me they may have seen Elvis at the market. Can't say I should recommend that to others, but it is an important piece of information to say the least.

Thanks Russ!

P-
    Seconded and if I were able...recommended or maybe I should have said "importanted".
  3. 02 Feb '10 22:17
    Noted.
  4. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    02 Feb '10 22:44 / 1 edit

Thanks Russ!

P-
    Elvis would have had his 75th birthday last month, so I suspect your observer may have seen Elvis Junior.
  5. 02 Feb '10 22:52
    Misspelled thread title alerted
  6. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    02 Feb '10 23:49
    Hmmm I can imagine the gimps that would be marking threads important - [b]No thanks
  7. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    03 Feb '10 00:44
    Originally posted by heinzkat
    I keep telling him he is not PERFECT.
  8. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    03 Feb '10 00:46

Thanks Russ!

P-
    Only important posts are announcements! Also Updated stuff done on the site.

You think that will win me any brownie points? Not that I was looking for any.
  9. Standard member zozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    03 Feb '10 07:31
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Only important posts are announcements! Also Updated stuff done on the site.

You think that will win me any brownie points? Not that I was looking for any.
    *gives you a dutch brownie points*

I agree.
    Phlabibit's own example shows how useless this feature would be.
  10. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    03 Feb '10 14:42
    Important stuff! Wish I could mark it as such...

P-
  11. 03 Feb '10 20:25
    He types so fast he melted the keyboard.
  12. Standard member zozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    03 Feb '10 23:57
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    He types so fast he melted the keyboard.
    You type so fast, you froze the keyboard.