1. Wat?
    Moves
    24 Jun '10 11:371 edit
    next waiting game.

We don't have a go back to previous game, or move facility button.

We make mistakes, often pressing return prematurely, in haste, timeout threat, or for other rushed reasons. We sometimes recognise a mistake we have just made.

Why do we have to go to my games, or search, or go thru all games to get back to point game etc. etc.

We should have a facility to revisit our last game move instantly!

I vote for a 'go back to previous game' icon!

Mike.

Edit: Of course only serious players with game loads of 50 plus will second this! 🙁
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 14:59
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Edit: Of course only serious players with game loads of 50 plus will second this! 🙁
    I disagree. Serious players wont make a move that often contains such mistakes.
    Besides that, 50 games, thats only 2 pages of games...How hard is it to search a game in that??

Third reason this idea is bad in my opinion is that you have a Previous button on your browser, try to use that instead.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 09:18
    As a frequent mover I still favour the option of go to game list as after move option. I then can go back to the game (I order them on last moved) and add my conditionals (if I have any).

I don't think we need another button.

Oh and of course zozozo (sp?) has a few vaild points on their own.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 10:09
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    I disagree. Serious players wont make a move that often contains such mistakes.
    Besides that, 50 games, thats only 2 pages of games...How hard is it to search a game in that??

Third reason this idea is bad in my opinion is that you have a Previous button on your browser, try to use that instead.
    I have all my active games in the same page. Why do you have them in two?
  5. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 10:20
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I have all my active games in the same page. Why do you have them in two?
    Because the example used was 50(+) games. With 30 games per page that would be 2 pages of games.

I actually have my games on 6 pages because theres alot of finished games that I still have to archive. But I want to list the results I made on specific openings in excel....which takes time, which is the reason I hardly ever do it:p

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree