1. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    24 Mar '05 01:47
    Just done a search of players with a rating between 0 and 600 and there's a few in there but when you click on their links They have in fact ratings of about 200 ish. I don't understand this. Any one explain?
  2. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    24 Mar '05 01:49
    And a few of them have strange comments next to them such as 'Not accepting games with players with a rating of less than 8000'.
    Is this some sort of secret society of elite chess masters?
  3. SubscriberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Joined
    18 Feb '04
    Moves
    61729
    24 Mar '05 03:08
    An example please, im curious 🙂
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    24 Mar '05 09:07
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    An example please, im curious 🙂
    http://www.chessatwork.com/profile/playerprofile.php?uid=66792
    I'm guessing Russ had a hand in this one. Check out his public games. I notice a theme.

    As well as some of the others.
  5. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    208560
    24 Mar '05 10:05
    Look at the profiles of the lowest ratings (0-500) of players with the Find Player option. A lot of them have the same sudden drop in rating.
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    24 Mar '05 10:11
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    http://www.chessatwork.com/profile/playerprofile.php?uid=66792
    I'm guessing Russ had a hand in this one. Check out his public games. I notice a theme.

    As well as some of the others.
    Well done Russ.

    D
  7. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    24 Mar '05 14:34
    Is chess at work the predecessor to RHP? Or is it an entirely different web site?
  8. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    24 Mar '05 15:40
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Just done a search of players with a rating between 0 and 600 and there's a few in there but when you click on their links They have in fact ratings of about 200 ish. I don't understand this. Any one explain?
    That was supposed to say 2000 and not 200 BTW.
  9. Dhaka
    Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    3885
    25 Mar '05 07:38
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    And a few of them have strange comments next to them such as 'Not accepting games with players with a rating of less than 8000'.
    Is this some sort of secret society of elite chess masters?
    There is a much more interesting thing in those players profile..just go through their past game history..............YOu will be surprised
  10. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    25 Mar '05 19:18
    Very bizarre indeed. 3 people from Sri lanka, Afghanistan and Bhutan. All resigning after each player has taken a move each.

    Some kind of secret coding perhaps???

    And does any one know what paka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thama

    Means??????

    I am totally baffled by all of this.

    😲😲😲😲😲😲
  11. Joined
    01 Sep '08
    Moves
    0
    01 Sep '08 04:40
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Very bizarre indeed. 3 people from Sri lanka, Afghanistan and Bhutan. All resigning after each player has taken a move each.

    Some kind of secret coding perhaps???

    And does any one know what paka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa thama kimba thamapaka thama huththa ...[text shortened]... huththa thama kimba thama

    Means??????

    I am totally baffled by all of this.

    😲😲😲😲😲😲
    These r sinhala words (main language in sri lanka) I'm very sure that those r sri lankan.
  12. hirsute rooster
    Joined
    13 Apr '05
    Moves
    16157
    01 Sep '08 13:01
    Originally posted by masterhunter
    These r sinhala words (main language in sri lanka) I'm very sure that those r sri lankan.
    Thank you for your speedy response.
  13. Joined
    01 Sep '08
    Moves
    0
    02 Sep '08 17:18
    Originally posted by orangutan
    Thank you for your speedy response.
    🙂 🙂

    I Just Joined 1st september
  14. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    03 Sep '08 12:42
    Originally posted by masterhunter
    🙂 🙂

    I Just Joined 1st september
    So what made you hunt for a 3 1/2 year old thread?
Back to Top