Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 07 Apr '11 23:13
    Where is our new user interface that was scheduled for us last February?
  2. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    08 Apr '11 12:38
    Where indeed.

Once the Android Client is out (and working) my (intention is to) focus is on improving the UI & general look of the site.
  3. 08 Apr '11 13:17
    Good to hear Russ, thanks.
  4. 08 Apr '11 13:44
    Originally posted by Russ
    Where indeed.

Once the Android Client is out (and working) my (intention is to) focus is on improving the UI & general look of the site.
    I quite like playtheimmortalgame as it is... please don't make it any more flashy (let alone Flashy).

Richard
  5. 09 Apr '11 22:03
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    I quite like playtheimmortalgame as it is... please don't make it any more flashy (let alone Flashy).

Richard
    time for chess is the greener way to go!
  6. 10 Apr '11 10:24
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue

Richard
    I also prefer PTIM.

One thing that would be nice little improver would be if the game page could be customised to 'fit to screen'.

I have no idea whether this could be achieved, but when I open my browser to a game, the bottom of the board and the last moves/lost pieces are always hidden. OK so it's easy to click the down arrow a few times I know but for those players with a lot of games on it would be an nice cosmetic and practical improvement...maybe?
  7. 10 Apr '11 11:59
    Good suggestion.
  8. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    11 Apr '11 08:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I also prefer PTIM.

One thing that would be nice little improver would be if the game page could be customised to 'fit to screen'.

I have no idea whether this could be achieved, but when I open my browser to a game, the bottom of the board and the last moves/lost pieces are always hidden. OK so it's easy to click the down arrow a few times I know ...[text shortened]... layers with a lot of games on it would be an nice cosmetic and practical improvement...maybe?
    You can adjust board size down to a point where all the board and captures fits on one screen. Of course, for my weak elderly eyes that has to be a compromise. I'd like to see a slightly different layout too, for that reason.