1. Joined
    02 Aug '10
    Moves
    16357
    07 Apr '11 23:13
    Where is our new user interface that was scheduled for us last February?
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1795
    08 Apr '11 12:38
    Where indeed.

    Once the Android Client is out (and working) my (intention is to) focus is on improving the UI & general look of the site.
  3. Joined
    02 Aug '10
    Moves
    16357
    08 Apr '11 13:17
    Good to hear Russ, thanks.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    6875
    08 Apr '11 13:44
    Originally posted by Russ
    Where indeed.

    Once the Android Client is out (and working) my (intention is to) focus is on improving the UI & general look of the site.
    I quite like playtheimmortalgame as it is... please don't make it any more flashy (let alone Flashy).

    Richard
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 Apr '11 22:03
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    I quite like playtheimmortalgame as it is... please don't make it any more flashy (let alone Flashy).

    Richard
    time for chess is the greener way to go!
  6. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86744
    10 Apr '11 10:24
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    I quite like playtheimmortalgame as it is... please don't make it any more flashy (let alone Flashy).

    Richard
    I also prefer PTIM.

    One thing that would be nice little improver would be if the game page could be customised to 'fit to screen'.

    I have no idea whether this could be achieved, but when I open my browser to a game, the bottom of the board and the last moves/lost pieces are always hidden. OK so it's easy to click the down arrow a few times I know but for those players with a lot of games on it would be an nice cosmetic and practical improvement...maybe?
  7. Joined
    02 Aug '10
    Moves
    16357
    10 Apr '11 11:59
    Good suggestion.
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    317086
    11 Apr '11 08:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I also prefer PTIM.

    One thing that would be nice little improver would be if the game page could be customised to 'fit to screen'.

    I have no idea whether this could be achieved, but when I open my browser to a game, the bottom of the board and the last moves/lost pieces are always hidden. OK so it's easy to click the down arrow a few times I know ...[text shortened]... layers with a lot of games on it would be an nice cosmetic and practical improvement...maybe?
    You can adjust board size down to a point where all the board and captures fits on one screen. Of course, for my weak elderly eyes that has to be a compromise. 😕 I'd like to see a slightly different layout too, for that reason.
Back to Top