1. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    19 Jun '05 19:03
    I sometimes make a move and then I want to know when (what day, time) my opponent moved. I could let me email the pgn with movetimes, but it'd be cool to have this option availible for the online pgn as well.
    th
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    19 Jun '05 19:14
    Originally posted by thire
    I sometimes make a move and then I want to know when (what day, time) my opponent moved. I could let me email the pgn with movetimes, but it'd be cool to have this option availible for the online pgn as well.
    th
    .......and what's the utility or the purpose of such feature other than satisfying your curiosity?
  3. Standard memberelectricblade
    Destroyer of Worlds
    Everywhere
    Moves
    20 Jun '05 21:23
    Yes, this would be helpful.
  4. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    20 Jun '05 21:39
    Originally posted by electricblade
    Yes, this would be helpful.
    Explain why it would be helpful please.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    20 Jun '05 22:33
    Originally posted by thire
    th
    Excellent idea, Tom.

; D
  6. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    21 Jun '05 08:58
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Explain why it would be helpful please.
    3 small reasons:

In 8 ball as soon as your opponent moves your timebank starts ticking therefore it useful to see how much time you lost.

Secondly, most players are habitual so you can see what time of day they finish playing and build a pattern

And finally if you set your limits on games to move in, it is easier to measure. EG: You log on:100 games waiting - you move in 50. Next morning before work you want to move in the other 50 but no more. You'll be able to tell by the the time when you have reached that figure. (the my games figure is constantly changing as others move)

I hope this makes sense.
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    21 Jun '05 09:11
    Originally posted by invigorate
    3 small reasons:

In 8 ball as soon as your opponent moves your timebank starts ticking therefore it useful to see how much time you lost.

Secondly, most players are habitual so you can see what time of day they finish playing and build a pattern

And finally if you set your limits on games to move in, it is easier to measure. EG: You log on:100 ga ...[text shortened]... figure. (the my games figure is constantly changing as others move)

I hope this makes sense.
    Both those can be done by checking the Last Move times. For the 8 ball the time lost on a particular move is the difference between the last move time and the current time. For only moving in games you didn't move in last night just move in the games that have last move times before last night. Use the sort function.
  8. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    21 Jun '05 09:22
    You can sort the games list in 'My Games' in order of date by clicking 'date' at the top of the list of games. Clicking it twice reverses the order. Is that what you were looking for?
  9. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    21 Jun '05 13:08
    Originally posted by invigorate
    3 small reasons:

And finally if you set your limits on games to move in, it is easier to measure. EG: You log on:100 ga ...[text shortened]... figure. (the my games figure is constantly changing as others move)

I hope this makes sense.
    XantosNZ already answered,for not speaking of the email move notifications which contain the time of the move.
    There are a lot of ways to know at what time your opponent moved ,even without the "great feature" requested here.
    Learn to use all Rhp tools properly.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree