1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 15:50
    I noticed a posting by MissOleum that he/she had the admin privileges of deleting a post, indicating that he/she is a Mod. If so, that's fine, but MissOleum has vigorously entered some of the debates with very strong opinions at times. It would be helpful to know who the Mods are when you are having a forum discussion.

Can we put a bell around their necks?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 15:57
    Originally posted by coquette
    I noticed a posting by MissOleum that he/she had the admin privileges of deleting a post, indicating that he/she is a Mod. If so, that's fine, but MissOleum has vigorously entered some of the debates with very strong opinions at times. It would be helpful to know who the Mods are when you are having a forum discussion.

Moderator is different than admin. Mods can only erase or move posts, and temporarily ban users.

Admins can do all that, plus totally remove players from the site and add them to the removed list as well as make sticky threads.

Under site map/volunteers, there is a list of mods. Print that out and put it in your wallet, that's what I did!

P-
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 16:01
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Moderator is different than admin. Mods can only erase or move posts, and temporarily ban users.

Admins can do all that, plus totally remove players from the site and add them to the removed list as well as make sticky threads.

Under site map/volunteers, there is a list of mods. Print that out and put it in your wallet, that's what I did!

P-
    thanks. i don't really care that much. it's no big deal, but i also said "admin privileges" . .i assumed that Russ and Chris were the "Admins" anyway, i'm just learning. it's still good to know when you are arguing with "one of the bosses," right?
  4. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 16:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 16:08
    thanks. i don't really care that much. it's no big deal, but i also said "admin privileges" . .i assumed that Russ and Chris were the "Admins" anyway, i'm just learning. it's still good to know when you are arguing with "one of the bosses," right?
    Being a mod doesn't make you right... no one agrees on everything.

Right? RIGHT?@!

😉

P-
  6. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 16:391 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Being a mod doesn't make you right... no one agrees on everything.

Right? RIGHT?@!

😉

P-
    oh no! another miscommunication. sigh. see, i am ALWAYS right!
  7. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 18:54
    You're not allowed to argue with one of the bosses.
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 19:15
    Originally posted by Red Night
    You're not allowed to argue with one of the bosses.
    Ses you!

P-
  9. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 19:53

10. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 22:13
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    We are not allowed to comment.
  11. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Feb '08 08:55

12. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    28 Feb '08 11:09
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Frank is a great guy, I am glad he is back too. Thanks for saying so. Now lay off of him. 😛
  13. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 13:27

I used to voice strong opinions occasionally, but since I joined the team very recently (February 6) I have been cautious about expressing my personal opinions, for this very reason. To help with the forum discussion I will tag my avatar message as soon as I can.

I'll see if I can find an avatar with warning bell too. 🙂
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Feb '08 14:34
    Once I enter the team every Sunday will be: "Let's shout about sex day" on RHP!

Hella yeah!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree