Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    26 Sep '08 20:24
    If you beat me, I should be able to upload a .jpg of a "trophy" to your "Prize Page" The prize page would be a section in your profile.

This way, you could donate whatever you think is appropriate to your opponents wall, such as a "well done" photo, or a picture of a trophy, or your own personal badge that may become prized over should you be a tough opponent....lots of room for creativity here.
  2. 26 Sep '08 23:05
    Did you mean to post this in the 'retarded site ideas' thread?

3. 27 Sep '08 01:34
    Originally posted by uzless
    If you beat me, I should be able to upload a .jpg of a "trophy" to your "Prize Page" The prize page would be a section in your profile.

This way, you could donate whatever you think is appropriate to your opponents wall, such as a "well done" photo, or a picture of a trophy, or your own personal badge that may become prized over should you be a tough opponent....lots of room for creativity here.
    You'd better get started, 41 trophies needed so far
  4. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    29 Sep '08 04:24
    Originally posted by adramforall
    You'd better get started, 41 trophies needed so far
    I'll just borrow some of the 2003 you owe.
  5. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    29 Sep '08 04:30
    Originally posted by simplewanderer
    Did you mean to post this in the 'retarded site ideas' thread?

pfft...you coulda had this on your wall if you beat me.

http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/BuddyJesus.jpg
  6. 17 Oct '08 09:09
    Originally posted by uzless

and the site owners should double the sub fee and ban non-subs so they could reserve disk space for your little idea.