1. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    26 Sep '08 20:24
    If you beat me, I should be able to upload a .jpg of a "trophy" to your "Prize Page" The prize page would be a section in your profile.

This way, you could donate whatever you think is appropriate to your opponents wall, such as a "well done" photo, or a picture of a trophy, or your own personal badge that may become prized over should you be a tough opponent....lots of room for creativity here.
  2. Joined
    05 Jun '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '08 23:05
    Did you mean to post this in the 'retarded site ideas' thread?

😲
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    27 Sep '08 01:34
    Originally posted by uzless
    If you beat me, I should be able to upload a .jpg of a "trophy" to your "Prize Page" The prize page would be a section in your profile.

This way, you could donate whatever you think is appropriate to your opponents wall, such as a "well done" photo, or a picture of a trophy, or your own personal badge that may become prized over should you be a tough opponent....lots of room for creativity here.
    You'd better get started, 41 trophies needed so far 😛
  4. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    29 Sep '08 04:24
    Originally posted by adramforall
    You'd better get started, 41 trophies needed so far 😛
    I'll just borrow some of the 2003 you owe.
  5. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    29 Sep '08 04:30
    Originally posted by simplewanderer
    Did you mean to post this in the 'retarded site ideas' thread?

😲
    pfft...you coulda had this on your wall if you beat me.

http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/BuddyJesus.jpg
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Oct '08 09:09
    Originally posted by uzless

and the site owners should double the sub fee and ban non-subs so they could reserve disk space for your little idea.