1. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    23 Jan '15 03:26
    Have you ever been frustrated from trying to figure out what time it is in other parts of the world, since our opponents are spread around the globe?

Here is a link to a useful world time zone chart that is especially easy to use. If you click on a country you will zoom in for better detail, then click again to zoom back out.

http://www.worldtimezone.com/

I find this one to be easy to use, but perhaps other members have found better ones.

I keep a shortcut link to this site on my desktop but it would be even more useful to have a link on the navigation bar to this or a similar site, but I don't know if this can be legally done. It could be labeled "World Time" and would probably fit nicely just to the right of the "Help" button.

Just a thought!
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    23 Jan '15 03:44
    If you're using Firefox, there's an extremely useful add-on named FoxClocks, which sits in the corner just above the normal clock and can be customised right down to city level. Provided I know where my opponent is, I can get his time info with one single click.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree