1. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    186
    04 Mar '07 01:51
    i mean so people can meet and take and have sex and send eachother e malis and meet u know what I mean
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    04 Mar '07 03:06
    Originally posted by Jonathan1
    i mean so people can meet and take and have sex and send eachother e malis and meet u know what I mean
    Send each other emails whilst having sex - yeah very good mate. 😕
  3. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    113732
    04 Mar '07 04:18
    Originally posted by Jonathan1
    i mean so people can meet and take and have sex and send eachother e malis and meet u know what I mean
    A chess site is the first place I look for online sex partners. 🙄
  4. Standard memberjoneschr
    Some guy
    Joined
    22 Jan '07
    Moves
    12299
    04 Mar '07 06:302 edits
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    A chess site is the first place I look for online sex partners. 🙄
    "Uh... dude, I thought this place was called red hot porn, and there's no chicks? Only chess? What!?!? 😴"

    🙄
  5. Joined
    28 Jul '04
    Moves
    69643
    07 Mar '07 10:35
    Originally posted by joneschr
    "Uh... dude, I thought this place was called red hot porn, and there's no chicks? Only chess? What!?!? 😴"

    🙄
    I also spelled porn wrong, I have been stuck here ever since.
  6. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    4532
    07 Mar '07 18:08
    Originally posted by Jonathan1
    i mean so people can meet and take and have sex and send eachother e malis and meet u know what I mean
    Really bad idea. A lot of people here are just hiding behind some online persona. If you actually bother taking the time to get to know them better then chances are you'll discover they're a lot different to the act they put on.
  7. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Joined
    13 Jul '05
    Moves
    13232
    08 Mar '07 04:09
    Originally posted by Ian68
    Really bad idea. A lot of people here are just hiding behind some online persona. If you actually bother taking the time to get to know them better then chances are you'll discover they're a lot different to the act they put on.
    I think a lot of us that are "regulars" in the general/debates/spirituality/chess forums tend to be pretty much like the personas people see. Not so much with the trolls, but the people who participate in debates and games and big threads, I think a lot of them you get to know a bit about the genuine person.
  8. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    11774
    09 Mar '07 18:28
    Originally posted by Jonathan1
    i mean so people can meet and take and have sex and send eachother e malis and meet u know what I mean
    What about the 2's? Don't they get a dating center? And the 3's?
Back to Top